Accountancy and Finance is a great combination of subjects to help you prepare for a stellar career in international finance, business, politics, media or many other sectors.
You will gain a thorough grounding in the theory and practice of accountancy, set within the wider perspective of the principles of finance and how organisations operate within a fast-changing global economy.
Why this programme?
- The programme is accredited by ICAS, CIMA and ACCA which can form part of a direct path to being granted exemptions from the examinations necessary to get professional qualification status.
- You will study in a dynamic teaching and research environment and be taught by staff with a wide range of backgrounds and experience.
- 65% or above in the Thanawiyah or 5 passes at C or above in IGCSE
- 40 UCAS points at AS/A Level or completed IB Certificate
- Proof of English language at IELTS 5.5 or above (minimum 5.0 in all sections) or equivalent qualification.
- Applications for advanced entry to Level 3 will be considered from applicants presenting a diploma level qualification from a recognised FE College with a GPA of 3.0 or above.
- The tuition fee for entry in September 2017 is 89,000 QR per year.
- Tuition fees are fixed at the point of entry so there is no annual increase for returning students.